Creating a balance between one’s rights to their freedom of speech and the others rights to privacy, raises fundamental concerns of people’s rights. Given the fact that it is unquestionable the commonest means of communication in the modern era, it is equally common for disputes, arguments and other prejudicial and violent altercations taking place.
Social media is no stranger to the destruction of relationships, marriages and the catalysts of defamatory lawsuits.
It is important to know your rights and have the knowledge to be forewarned against publicising personal data that could easily lead to substantial delictual claims and criminal prosecution.
Our Areas of Expertise Include:
- Lawsuits Related to Defamatory Publications
- Privacy and Data Protection;
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Repudiation Management
- Crisis Communication
- Press Statements
- Communication Litigation
- Strategic advice on Social Media Reputation
- Revenge Pornography
- Privacy laws / Internet laws
- Data protection law
- Access to information
- Domain name disputes
- Urgent Interdicts and Removal of Defamatory Remarks
- Social Media policy Drafting and Enforcement
- Copyright and Trademarks
- Corporate Social Media Strategy
Knowledge and Insights for Social Media
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.