Property Law And Conveyancing
Property Law and Conveyancing
It covers a diverse field of transferring titles, interest or rights from juristic bodies like a trust, or from deceased estates to heirs or from divorced estates or from private treaty from a seller to a buyer or even public treaties from auctions to persons.
Property law is a highly technical and specialised field of law which requires an experienced attorney to carry out almost all related procedures. Our firm boasts a learned and professional team dedicated to assist clients in all property related services and disputes.
Our Areas of Expertise Include:
- Property Transfers and Registrations
- Deeds of Sale (Residential and Commercial)
- Property Valuation
- Registration of Bonds
- Property Development Structures
- Property Finance, Registration of Mortgage Bonds and other Securities
- Registration of Sectional Title Schemes and Townships
- Drafting and Registering of Servitudes, Certificates of Registered Title, Certificates of Consolidated Titles, General Plans, and so forth
- Sectional Title and Share Block Schemes
- Deeds Offices Searches
- Property Syndication
Knowledge and Insights for Property Law and Conveyancing
ConveyancingConveyancing in a nutshell, can be described as dealing with all documents that relate to title, right, and interest of persons to immovable property. The Deed of Registrars is the body that registers the immovable property in a Title Deed. It covers a...