Commercial & Corporate Law
Commercial and Corporate Law
Corporate work has been the hallmark of Mathew Pravda’s Department, who has become renowned in representing several international corporate entities.
Pravda has represented clients in litigation and in contract work around the globe, to include England, Canada, Seychelles, India, Dubai, Malaysia, Singapore, Zimbabwe, Botswana, and Swaziland.
Our Areas of Expertise Include:
- Commercial Litigation;
- Arbitration in Commercial Disputes;
- Corporate Governance (Structuring and Re-Structuring)
- Drafting of Contracts;
- Opinions and Advice of Contracts;
- Joint Ventures and Partnerships;
- Transportation / Sale / Lease
- Tender Documents and Processes;
- Sectional Title Agreements and Contracts;
- Body Corporate Formations and Conduct Rules.
- Business establishment and registration
- Corporate mergers and acquisitions
- International arbitration
- Risk advisory and consulting
- Food and agribusiness
- Fraud and asset recovery
- Trade secrets
- Banking and finance
- Licensing and distribution
- Sanctions and export controls
Knowledge & Insights for Commercial & Corporate Law
E-Contracts The legal requirements of a valid and enforceable e-contracts within the ambit of the Electronic Communication and Infrastructure Act has become more prevalent in the fast pace...
Sectional Titles What Does It Mean to Be a Sectional Title Owner? When a person purchases a freehold property, he/she/they become the owners of the property with full title. The ownership of...
Conveyancing The law of conveyancing in South Africa refers the legal process whereby a person, company, close corporation or trust becomes the registered and legal owner of immovable...