Generally divided into civil and criminal litigation. The firms focus is on civil litigation although we have a team of attorneys representing clients in criminal representation.
Civil litigation is a diversified encompassing family law, commercial lawsuits, insurance and delictual claims, etc.
Given the wide spectrum of matters, our attorneys appear at the High Court, regional and district court as well as tribunals and equality courts.
Our Areas of Expertise Include:
- Criminal Law;
- Divorce Action;
- Applications in Motion Court;
- Insurance and Commercial Litigation;
- Defamation and Media Law
- Copyright and Trademark Litigation
- Building, Construction and Engineering disputes
- Banking law to include Insolvency, Liquidation and Business Rescue
- Mediation, Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Commercial, Contractual and Company disputes
- Insurance law
- Financial Recoveries, Repossessions and Force Closures
- Matrimonial, Custody and Family law matters
- Property and Wil disputes
- Enforcement and Breach of Contract
- Professional Malpractice
Knowledge and Insights for Litigation
Actions and Applications An action is instituted when there is a material factual dispute and is used in instances where oral evidence would be required. Examples of matters that requires an...